Women’s issues & Studies Internship in Nepal
VCAP Nepal invites all interested participants to join our Women’s issues and Studies internship program in Nepal to learn more about the Women empowerment approaches, practices and it’s impact in the communities in Nepal and then to help improving the status of rural women in Nepal. Our main objective through this program is to the address various women issues in Nepal such as gender based violence against women, women trafficking, women labor issues etc., by providing services to those women in sectors like health, education, economic empowerment programs in coordination with Local NGOs working in Nepal focusing their core programs on women issues, women rights and women empowerment.
It is our belief that the Women issues & Studies Internship provides students with the opportunities to gain valuable professional experiences by working with Local NGOs in Nepal which are established in Nepal to address the problems of women in Nepal by increasing public awareness of opportunities for economic and social self-development, income generating by fostering social responsibility and self-reliance in rural villages in Nepal, and by empowering rural women to improve their lives and community. Also we firmly believe that, our program will give you a chance to make a significant difference for uplifting the life status of rural marginalized and underprivileged women groups in Nepal.
As an intern in this program, you will get involved in any of the following activities,
Quick Program Information
- Work with Local NGOs in Nepal focusing their core programs on women issues, women rights and women empowerment.
- Assisting in various administrative & office based works.
- Become an active part of fundraising efforts, Writing reports and developing proposals.
- Helping to Promote Economic Development of Rural women in Nepal.
- Facilitating workshops & seminars for Women groups.
- Teach English, provide income generating & Skill Development oriented training to Local women.
- Program Duration: 2 weeks - 12 weeks.
- Location of project: Various locations inside and outside Kathmandu Valley.
- Accommodation and Meals: You will be staying with local host families, & will be provided 3 meals a day according to Nepali menu.
- Working Time: Flexible; 3 – 5 hours a day / 5 – 6 days in a week, all other time is free.
- Training & Support: In-country orientation, Pre-departure helpdesk, Local in-country team and 24hr emergency support & services are provided.
If you like do Internship in Women’s issues & Studies programs in Nepal and gain valuable professional experiences by working with Local NGOs working in Nepal focusing their core programs on women issues, women rights and women empowerment then this can be the right internship program for you!