Micro Finance & Sustainable Development Internship in Nepal
The role of Micro finance in modern society has been a crucial means for changing the developing world & for the countries like Nepal it has been a new hope for empowering the rural communities. One of the key factors for the successful sustainable development approach comes from the Micro Finance programs, which can play a very significant role for the sustainable development process in Nepalese communities through various ways. Working in Micro Finance sector, you can help creating a sustainable path to economic independence for individuals, families and communities in Nepal. Also, you can help developing the infrastructure and systems needed for microfinance opportunities in order to prepare the base for Sustainable Development of the communities.
Our Microfinance Internships in Nepal gives you the opportunity to further strengthen your knowledge of Sustainable Development & Micro Finance in Nepal. Furthermore, through this Micro finance & Sustainable Development internship Program in Nepal; you will have a better chance to develop your understanding basically focusing three things, micro finance opportunities in Nepal, it’s operating system & finally it’s impact in the communities for achieving the goal of sustainable development in Nepal! Sustainable development in Nepal means not only protecting the environment but also making sure to meet the needs of the local people through various micro projects development initiatives as well.
As an intern in this program, you will get involved in any of the following activities,
Quick Program Information
- Encouraging Local Women to Gain Financial Freedom.
- Self-help group assistance and mobilization.
- Income-generating activities with the self-help groups.
- Developing proposals & writing reports.
- Truly being hands on with your project and assisting in the development.
- Promoting sustainable development awareness and research microfinance sustainability.
- Program Duration: 2 weeks - 12 weeks.
- Location of project: Various locations inside and outside Kathmandu Valley.
- Accommodation and Meals: You will be staying with local host families, & will be provided 3 meals a day according to Nepali menu.
- Working Time: Flexible; 3 – 5 hours a day / 5 – 6 days in a week, all other time is free.
- Training & Support: In-country orientation, Pre-departure helpdesk, Local in-country team and 24hr emergency support & services are provided.
If you like do Internship in Micro Finance & Sustainable development Programs and gain valuable professional experience working in Micro Finance / Micro credit projects or in Sustainable development projects in Nepal, then this can be the right internship program for you!