Explore Nepal & Homestay Volunteering in Nepal
This is a unique opportunity to experience Nepal with a difference that leaves a lasting impression! The opportunity to stay with multiple families in different regions of Nepal can be arranged. All placements include the elements of Home Stay and Cultural Exchange Program. Volunteers live with a traditional Nepali family. This provides volunteers with an opportunity to learn about all aspects of Nepali life, culture, food and people in general! This makes for an overall more exciting experience for the volunteer. Nepali culture is distinctively friendly and open and participants are made to feel as though they are part of the family.
Volunteers will benefit cross-cultural experience through the cultural exchange program. The program is suitable for anybody, family, individual groups. There is no age bar for this program. This program is targeted to anyone who has a keen interest in Nepali cultures & traditions. After completion of intensive Nepali language training, volunteers will stay with Nepali family in village through participation in village life, volunteers will experience the different local culture, while sharing their own culture and custom. Also, the volunteers will have the opportunity to visit and help out at the local schools & orphanages.
As a Volunteer in this program, you will have a chance to;
Quick Program Information
- Experience Home Stay and Cultural Exchange Program.
- Meet & Interact with local people in the communities.
- Explore Nepal, Nepali Life style, local cultures & traditions, Food, People etc.
- Make a real difference by Volunteering in Nepal projects such as Schools, Orphanages, etc.
- Enjoy the Spectacular Natural beauty of Nepal and many more.
- Program Duration: 2 weeks - 12 weeks.
- Location of project: Various locations inside and outside Kathmandu Valley.
- Accommodation and Meals: Volunteers will stay with local host families, & will be provided 3 meals a day according to Nepali menu.
- Working Time: Flexible; 3 – 5 hours a day / 5 – 6 days in a week, rest of the time is free.
- Training & Support: In-country orientation, Pre-departure helpdesk, Local in-country team and 24hr emergency support & services are provided.
If you like exploring Nepal while doing volunteering in Nepal, and at a same time have an interest in learning specifically more about Local cultures & traditions, food, meet with local people in the communities, then this can be the right volunteering program for you!