Environment Management & Ecotourism Internship in Nepal
VCAP Nepal invites you to join our Environment Management & Ecotourism Internship in Nepal, which gives you the opportunity to further your knowledge of Environmental issues & sustainable Ecotourism opportunities in Nepal. Through this program, you will have a chance to work on a grass roots level project to share your practical knowledge and experiences on the various approaches in Environmental Studies such as conservation policies & strategies, politics, law, ethics, economics, and sociology.
An internship in ecotourism is a great way to discover the nature and its various ecological aspects in it’s surrounding environment! Whether, it may be the work with the animals in the national parks or the work on a remote mountain pass assisting visitors on the trail. Most of our placements allow time both in the office and in the field so you will have a chance to learn all aspects of the Ecotourism business & it’s management part too. With the advent of social medial and the increased importance of website marketing, you will have a chance to contribute to all sides of the business.
As an intern in this program, you will get involved in any of the following activities,
Quick Program Information
- Helping to promote Ecotourism Opportunities in Nepal, Work in research projects with Local NGOs focusing their programs on environment issues,
- You will be working on projects aimed to help in the Environment conservation issues,
- Educating the locals with new knowledge on how to adjust their practices to be more economically and environmentally conscious.
- Assisting in Online Marketing,
- Promoting alternative energy use,
- Program Duration: 2 weeks - 12 weeks.
- Location of project: Various locations inside and outside Kathmandu Valley.
- Accommodation and Meals: You will be staying with local host families, & will be provided 3 meals a day according to Nepali menu.
- Working Time: Flexible; 3 – 5 hours a day / 5 – 6 days in a week, all other time is free.
- Training & Support: In-country orientation, Pre-departure helpdesk, Local in-country team and 24hr emergency support & services are provided.
If you like do Internship in Environment Management & Ecotourism sectors in Nepal and gain valuable professional experience working in projects that are focused in Environment Conservation issues and promoting Ecotourism Opportunities in Nepal then this can be the right internship program for you!